ALL AROUND CONSIGNMENTS INC STORE POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1. STORE HOURS
· Monday - Saturday 9:00 am until 5:00 pm
· 1438 E Main St (beside the bowling alley)
Albemarle, NC 28001
3. CONSIGNMENT PERIOD
· 60 days. Pickup of unsold items is only allowed during the “58th” through the “60th” day. We provide this three day window for you to pull & pick-up unsold consignment items you would like to have back. On the 61st day, unsold consignments become store property. Check your account information on the website for your expire date(s) or call the store & we’ll provide them.
4. CONSIGNOR EARNINGS
· Consignor will receive 70% for items sold for $100 or more
· Consignor will receive 50% for items sold for $99.99 or less
· Items eligible for ONLINE selling must be trending at greater than $100, (eBay, Amazon, Etsy, etc). Consignor will receive 50% of the net selling price
a. Any online selling fees and shipping charges are split 50/50
b. We are currently backlogged listing items. This is due to high demand & the time required to process items online versus just consigning them in the store. At this time, please be aware it will take several months for your item(s) to be listed if they qualify.
5. CONSIGNMENT STORE AUTOMATIC MARK DOWNS
· 25% after 15 days
· 25% more after 30 days
6. CONSIGNMENT STORE PAYOUT POLICY
· Providing us with an e-mail address allows you to use the $ Customer Connection feature located on our website allaround.shoprw.com to check your account status:
1. To use this feature for the first time the best method is to go to consignorlogin.resaleworld.com/allaround
2. Enter your email address and then your email address again as your password.
3. Then you’ll see “Change Password” at the top right
4. Click on this and follow the prompts to change your password to what you want it to be. Minimum of six characters.
5. Then go to the website allaround.shoprw.com
6. Hover over the $ Customer Connection located at the top middle of the home page and click on Log In when you see it
7. Then enter your email and your newly created password
8. You should now be “in” and able to navigate within your account.
9. If you have any trouble using this feature please call the store for help)
· Consignors may use their payable money as “store credit” for in-store purchases at All Around Consignments & Community Thrift
· Come to All Around Consignments to get paid. We ask you have at least $10 as payable before asking to be paid
· Payable money not picked up or used as store credit after 90 days of the last sold date is subject to forfeit
7. CONSIGNMENT STORE DROP-OFF
· Bring your items any day we are open. We “like” items which sell well. Furniture, Décor, Home Goods, Tools, Adult Clothing & their accessories. If you have large/heavy items, please let us know when you would like to come. This allows us to let you know we have “room” for what you are bringing. Please bring adequate help to unload.
· Clothing considered for consignment must be sellable starting at $8, clean & odor free, in season, in style, like-new condition & delivered on hangers
o Receiving clothing on hangers helps us tremendously with wrinkles & helps us process it to the sales floor more quickly
· Consignments will be Drop Off ONLY. We do not “hand select” while you wait. At a later time, during the actual inspection and sorting process by our trained staff, items which fail to meet our consignment criteria will be sold at the r Community Thrift Store located next door, given away as “free” or discarded.
· Management will determine the price & method of sale. Methods of sale include tagged with automatic mark downs in the Consignment Store, Online selling, silent auctions & the Thrift Store.
· We consider “Purchase Outright” for select items(s) & purchase entire estates.
· All Around Consignments pledges to do their best to safeguard items. We are not responsible for damage or loss caused by handling, theft, fire, water, etc…
Mary Elaine Plowman – President Chucky Lee Nance – Vice President
Chuck & I appreciate serving you & our surrounding communities & counties!