ALL AROUND CONSIGNMENTS INC 1438 E Main St Albemarle, NC 28001
S T O R E P O L I C I E S & P R O C E D U R E S
1. STORE HOURS
· Tuesday – Saturday 9:00 am until 5:00 pm – CLOSED SUNDAY & MONDAY
2. CONSIGNMENT PERIOD
· 60 days
o Pickup of unsold items is only allowed during the “58th” through the “60th” day. We provide this three day window for you to pull & pick-up unsold consignment items you would like to have back. On the 61st day, unsold consignments become store property and are donated to our non- profit New Hope of Albemarle Community Thrift Store located next door. Check your account information on the website for your expire date(s) or call the store & we will tell you what they are.
3. CONSIGNOR EARNINGS
· Consignor will receive 70% for items sold $100 or more
· Consignor will receive 60% for items sold $99.99 or less
a. Any item sold ONLINE, usually via eBay. Consignor will receive 50% of the sold price less ½ of any fees.
4. CONSIGNMENT STORE PRICING – I T E M S W I L L B E P R I C E D T O S E L L !!!!
· OUR PRICING IS BASED ON CURRENT TRENDING PRICES DETERMINED BY CURRENT SUPPLY, DEMAND & CONDITION!
i. The majority of clothing prices will begin at $8. Clothing will be computer coded to automatically discount twice. Once after being in the store for 15 days and again at 30 days. 25% off of the original price each time.
ii. The majority of all other items will be priced to sell beginning at $8 and will not automatically discount. Our sales requirements, existing inventory & incoming new consignments require items move quickly. We may change prices at any time we feel it is necessary to do so!
5. CONSIGNMENT STORE PAYOUT POLICY -
· Providing us with an e-mail address allows you to use the $ Customer Connection feature located on our website allaround.shoprw.com to check your account status: (the easiest way to set up your account to use this feature is to go to the link provided at the bottom of this page labeled Consignor Login Set Up.
ü Payable money we owe you
ü Available inventory not sold yet, its mark down schedule, selling prices & expire date(s)
ü Store credit usage history
ü Payout & earnings history
ü Account information – ability to update & change password
· Consignors may use their payable money as “store credit” for in-store purchases – Show us your ID Account Card
· We ask you come to the store to get paid. Please have at least $10 in your account as payable before asking to be paid. Show us your ID Account Card.
· Payable money not picked up or used as store credit after 90 days of the last sold date is subject to forfeit
6. CONSIGNMENT STORE DROP-OFF PROCEDURE
· Consignments will be Drop Off ONLY. We do not “hand select” while you wait or save No Thank You’s for you to pick up at a later time. During the actual inspection and sorting process, our trained staff will carefully consider which items meet our consignment criteria and get tagged as consignment. Items which fail our guidelines will be (1) Donated and sold at our Non-Profit New Hope of Albemarle Community Thrift Store located next door (2) Given away as “free” (3) Discarded as not being sellable or usable.
· Bring your items any day we are open. Show us your ID Account Card We “like” items which sell well and can be priced reasonably so it will sell! Items must be in good condition, clean and working order. Please insert fresh batteries as applicable.
o Furniture Home Goods
o Tools & Outdoor
o Adult Clothing & their accessories (please note, it is unlawful for us to sell counterfeit designer handbags)
o & Much More
§ If you have *large items, please contact us for an appointment. Bring adequate help to unload consignment items & to pick up any purchases you may have made.
· We offer pick-up and delivery for a nominal fee
· Clothing considered for consignment must be sellable starting at $8.00 and automatically mark down as stated above.
o LIKE-NEW CONDITION & DELIVERED ON HANGERS
§ Receiving clothing on hangers helps us tremendously with wrinkles & efficiency
o CLEAN & ODOR FREE
o IN SEASON & IN STYLE
§ SPRING – February & March
§ SUMMER – April, May, June & July
§ FALL – August, September & October
§ WINTER – November, December & January
§ HOLIDAY – Must be brought two weeks before the holiday, but not earlier than six weeks before the holiday. (example – we accept Christmas starting on November 11th and the last day we accept is December 9th) If you have holiday items and are not sure when to bring them, just give us a call.
· We consider “Purchase Outright” for select items(s) & purchase entire estates – You must have an account with us!
All Around Consignments pledges to do their best to safeguard items. We are not responsible for damage or loss caused by handling, theft, fire, water, etc…
8. Our website – allaround.shoprw.com
9. Our e-mail address - email@example.com
10. Consignor Login Set Up – consignorlogin.resaleworld.com/allaround
11. Our Facebook Page – facebook.com/allaroundconsignments
12. Facebook Page for New Hope of Albemarle Community Thrift Store – facebook.com/communitythrifteast
Mary Elaine Plowman, President *** Chucky Lee Nance, Vice President
THE REGISTRATION FORM SHOWN BELOW WILL BE FILLED OUT BY STORE PERSONNEL THE FIRST TIME YOU BRING CONSIGNMENTS! AFTER REGISTERING YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ID CARD WITH YOUR ACCOUNT # AND NAME.
TO HELP US WITH ACCOUNT ACCURACY YOU MUST PRESENT THIS CARD TO THE STAFF MEMBER HELPING YOU;
***CHECK IN NEW CONSIGNMENTS YOU BRING
***USING YOUR PAYABLE MONEY TO SHOP AT THE STORE = STORE CREDIT USEAGE
All Around Consignments Inc 1438 E Main St Albemarle, NC 704-850-4099 allaround.shoprw.com
NEW CONSIGNOR REGISTRATION & CONTRACT
* I AM AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
* I AM THE SOLE OWNER OF THE ITEM(s) I AM LEAVING WITH ALL AROUND CONSIGNMENTS INC
* I GUARANTEE THEY ARE NOT STOLEN, ARE FREE OF LIEN AND ANY OTHER CLAIMS AND ARE SALEABLE
* Consignor name
Address City State Zip
Phone # 1 Phone # 2
* E-mail ______________________________________________________ providing us with your e-mail address allows you to utilize our website's $ Customer Connection feature. It provides (1) account visibility information (2) money we owe you (3) available items not sold yet & when they expire if they do not sell (4) store credit purchase history and (5) payout history. We usually communicate with you via e-mail at least once per month.
We will not disclose your account information to anyone except you and your authorized users.
* Additional Authorized User Name(s) for my account
* I have read and agree with the above (2 pages) terms and conditions for consigning with All Around Consignments Inc
* Signature Date
* YOUR ACCOUNT # IS
Form Revision 8-1-17