ALL AROUND CONSIGNMENTS INC 1438 E Main St Albemarle, NC 28001
S T O R E C O N S I G N M E N T - P O L I C I E S - P R O C E D U R E S - CONTRACT
1. STORE HOURS
· Tuesday – Friday 10-5 Saturday 10-3 – CLOSED SUNDAY & MONDAY – Our hours are subject to change as needed
2. CONSIGNMENT PERIOD is 60 days
3. Pickup of unsold items is only allowed during the “58th” through the “60th” day. We provide this three day window for you to pull & pick-up unsold consignment items you would like to have back. On the 61st day, unsold consignments become store property and are donated to our non- profit, New Hope of Albemarle Thrift Store.
4. CONSIGNOR EARNINGS
· Consignor will receive 70% for items sold $100 or more
· Consignor will receive 60% for items sold $99.99 or less
a. Any item sold ONLINE, usually via eBay. Consignor will receive 50% of the sold price less ½ of any fees
CONSIGNMENT STORE PRICING – I T E M S W I L L B E P R I C E D T O S E L L !
· THE PRICING OF YOUR ITEM(s) IS DETERMINED BY CONDITION, CURRENT TRENDS, OUR ON HAND INVENTORY STATUS AND WHAT WE BELIEVE OUR CUTOMERS WANT!
i. The majority of clothing prices will begin at $8. Clothing will be computer coded to automatically discount twice. Once after being in the store for 15 days and again at 30 days. A 25% reduction of the original price each time.
ii. The majority of all other items will be priced to sell beginning at $8 and will not automatically discount.
iii. Our sales requirements, existing inventory & incoming new consignments require items move quickly. We may change prices at any time.
5. CONSIGNMENT STORE PAYOUT POLICY -
· Providing us with an e-mail address allows you to use the $ Consignor Login feature located on our website allaround.shoprw.com to check your account status: Immediately after you log in for the first time (your password the first time logging in is your e-mail address) you’ll then be prompted to change your password to what you want it to be. It must meet the software requirements.
ü Payable money we owe you
ü Available inventory not sold yet, its mark down schedule, selling prices & expire date(s)-“Items” show all your unsold inventory – “Online” only shows items which a photo has been taken & uploaded to the website.
ü Store credit usage history
ü Payout & earnings history (sold inventory)
ü Account information – ability to update & change password
· Consignors may use their payable money as “store credit” for in-store purchases – Show us your ID Account Card
· We ask you come to the store to get paid when you have at least $10 in your account as payable.
o Show us your ID Account Card
· Payable money not picked up or used as store credit after 90 days of the last sold date is subject to forfeit
6. CONSIGNMENT STORE DROP-OFF PROCEDURE
· Consignments will be Drop Off ONLY. We do not “hand select” while you wait or save No Thank You’s for you to pick up at a later time. During the actual inspection and sorting process, our trained staff will carefully consider which items meet our consignment guidelines. Those items will get tagged as consignment under your account #. Items which fail our guidelines will be (1) donated and sold at our Non-Profit New Hope of Albemarle Thrift Store (2) discarded as not being sellable or usable (3) given away as “free”
· Bring your items any day we are open. Show us your ID Account Card We “like” items which sell well and can be priced reasonably. Items must be in good condition, clean and working order. Please insert fresh batteries as applicable.
1. Adult clothing & their accessories (please note, it is unlawful for us to sell counterfeit items)
2. Home Goods
3. Tools & Outdoor
6. & Much More
§ If you have *large items, please contact us for an appointment. Bring adequate help to unload items & to pick up any purchases you may have made.
· Paid pickup and delivery is available
· Clothing considered for consignment must be sellable starting at $8.00 and automatically mark down as stated above. A brief guideline overview is listed below. A more detailed listing is available at the store regarding clothing, handbags, shoes & jewelry acceptance. It is also on the website as a separate page.
1. LIKE-NEW or NEW CONDITION & DELIVERED ON HANGERS
§ Must come to us already on hangers. This helps us tremendously with wrinkles & efficiency
2. CLEAN & ODOR FREE
3. IN SEASON & IN STYLE
§ ***A MORE DETAILED LISTING IS POSTED AT THE STORE REGARDING GUIDELINES FOR CLOTHING, HANDBAGS, SHOES & JEWELRY ACCEPTANCE. IT IS ALSO ON THE WEBSITE!
4. We do not accept any clothing during January & July
§ SPRING – February & March
§ SUMMER – April, May & Jun
§ FALL – August, September
§ WINTER – October, November & December
§ HOLIDAY – Accepting 8 weeks before the holiday. We stop accepting 4 weeks before the holiday. (example – we accept Christmas starting on Oct 1 and the last day we accept is November 30) If you have holiday items and are not sure when to bring them, please ask us.
· Holiday items will be marked down a week or so before the holiday and several days after the holiday.
· If you plan to pick up any unsold holiday items it is best to come within two days after the holiday is over. We donate unsold items very soon after the holiday.
· We consider “Purchase Outright” for select items(s) & purchase entire estates – If you do not have an account with us we will create one for you.
All Around Consignments pledges to do their best to safeguard items. We are not responsible for damage or loss caused by handling, theft, fire, water, etc…
8. Our website – allaround.shoprw.com
9. Our e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Our Facebook Page – facebook.com/allaroundconsignments
11. Facebook Page for New Hope of Albemarle Thrift Store – facebook.com/newhopethriftstoreeast
Mary Elaine Plowman, President ~ Chucky Lee Nance, Vice President
· THE REGISTRATION FORM SHOWN BELOW WILL BE FILLED OUT BY STORE PERSONNEL THE FIRST TIME YOU BRING CONSIGNMENTS
· AFTER REGISTERING YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ID CARD WITH YOUR ACCOUNT # AND NAME
· TO HELP US WITH ACCOUNT ACCURACY YOU MUST PRESENT THIS CARD TO THE STAFF MEMBER HELPING YOU WHEN YOU ARE:
o Dropping off items for consignment
o Ready to be paid
o Using your payable money to shop at the store = Store Credit
All Around Consignments Inc 1438 E Main St Albemarle, NC 704.850.4099 704.550.5093 allaround.shoprw.com
NEW CONSIGNOR REGISTRATION & CONTRACT
* I AM AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
* I AM THE SOLE OWNER OF THE ITEM(s) I AM LEAVING WITH ALL AROUND CONSIGNMENTS INC
* I GUARANTEE THEY ARE NOT STOLEN, ARE FREE OF LIEN AND ANY OTHER CLAIMS AND ARE SELLABLE
* Consignor name E-mail
*Address City State Zip
*Phone # 1 Phone # 2
* Additional Authorized User Name(s) for my account
* I have read and agree with the above (2 pages) terms and conditions for consigning with All Around Consignments Inc
* SIGNATURE Date
* YOUR ACCOUNT # IS
form #001 revision 2-1-18