Information you’ll be GLAD to know!
1. Our store hours have changed - We are no longer open on Monday. Our hours are Tuesday through Saturday 9-5. Closed on Sunday and Monday.
2. We are only accepting winter clothing now through the the middle of January. Just clothing you would wear when it is really cold. Long sleeve and heavy weight.
3. Just a friendly remember if you feel your clothing fits our Consignment criteria, please place them on hangers before bringing them into the store. If you need hangers, just ask, we have plenty you can take home. This helps us tremendously with wrinkles and faster processing getting your item(s) on the sales floor.
3. Another important reminder - any item you check in with us at consignment is subject to donation at our Non-Profit New Hope of Albemarle Thrift store. This occurs during our linspection and tagging process. If the item does not meet our consignment criteria as listed on our policies and procedures document which you read and signed as a contract when you were issued your account # it goes to Thrift!
4. Please remember to show us your Blue Account # card when you bring consignments, ask to get paid and use money in your account for in-store purchases! To make it easier you may want to add us as a contact in your mobile phone and take a photo of the card. Then just pull us up on your phone and show us the photo of the card.
· All Around Consignment Inc page links
· Our Nonprofit - New Hope of Albemarle Thrift Store
Mary Elaine Plowman